AzureStack. Management. Fabric. Admin
Provides developers with libraries for the fabric admin under AzureStack to manage fabric infrastructure.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Microsoft.AzureStack.Management.Fabric.Admin -Version 2.9.0-preview
dotnet add package Microsoft.AzureStack.Management.Fabric.Admin --version 2.9.0-preview
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.AzureStack.Management.Fabric.Admin" Version="2.9.0-preview" />
paket add Microsoft.AzureStack.Management.Fabric.Admin --version 2.9.0-preview
* The resources StorageSystem and StoragePool have been deprecated. They have been replaced with StorageSubSystem.
* Support Drive and Volume resources with API version 2019-05-01:
1. The value of Id, Name, HealthStatus and OperationalStatus have been changed.
2. We have supported new properties FirmwareVersion, IsIndicationEnabled, Manufacturer and StoragePool for Drive resources.
3. The properties CanPool and CannotPoolReason of Drive resources have been deprecated.
Please note that the features are supported by Azure Stack 1910+.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.