Azure. SqlDatabase. ElasticScale. Service. SplitMerge
This Split Merge tool provides capabilities to split or merge shards maintained by the elastic database client library for Azure SQL DB. The package includes a self-hosted cloud service to deploy within your subscription (including a sample Web front-end), and a .NET API for programmatic access to the feature. To learn more about elastic database tools, check out https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/sql-database-elastic-scale-documentation-map/.
Install-Package Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge --version 1.2.0
Elastic Database Split Merge 1.2.0 fixes several customer-reported bugs and provides general supportability improvements. The most important issues that are addressed in this release are as follows:
- An issue that prevented user-defined types in sharded tables from participating in split, merge or move operations has been fixed.
- An issue that caused split, merge or move operations to fail for zero guids (00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000) has been fixed.
- An issue during copying of sharded tables which typically manifested as a SQL syntax error related to ORDER BY has been fixed.
- Overloads to support X509Certificate2 certificates have been added to the .NET client.
- A new (optional) configuration parameter called ‘MetadataExpirationPeriodInMinutes’ has been added to the service configuration in order to help limit growth of the metadata database when using the service frequently.
- An issue that prevented SchemaInfo data from being read correctly (if the SchemaInfo was written by Elastic Database tools client library version 1.1.0) has been fixed.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.