Requires NuGet 2.8.1 or higher.
dotnet add package LumiaImagingSDK --version 2.0.208
NuGet\Install-Package LumiaImagingSDK -Version 2.0.208
<PackageReference Include="LumiaImagingSDK" Version="2.0.208" />
paket add LumiaImagingSDK --version 2.0.208
#r "nuget: LumiaImagingSDK, 2.0.208"
// Install LumiaImagingSDK as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=LumiaImagingSDK&version=2.0.208 // Install LumiaImagingSDK as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=LumiaImagingSDK&version=2.0.208
The Lumia Imaging SDK makes some of the technologies that Microsoft uses in its own imaging applications available to developers. It is a productive library for manipulating image data captured and stored by mobile devices in an efficient way. The features include decoding and encoding JPEG images, applying filters, cropping, rotating and resizing. The SDK provides more than 50 pre-made filters and effects that have been specifically developed for mobile imaging, with speed and memory performance as key drivers. The SDK is highly optimized to be super-fast by meticulous memory and code optimization. The patented JPEG technology, RAJPEG, contributes to making this possible, as it allows access to any image data without decoding the whole image. That means you can apply effects to high resolution images, without worrying about your memory budget.
Check out our installation guide at : https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=528366
(NEW) Extra features and examples available at github: https://github.com/Microsoft/Lumia-Imaging-SDK-Extras
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|native||native is compatible.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap was computed. uap10.0 was computed.|
|Windows Phone||wp8 is compatible. wp81 was computed. wpa81 is compatible. wpa81-hidden is compatible.|
|Windows Store||win81 is compatible. win81-hidden is compatible.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on LumiaImagingSDK:
Provides Media Extensions applying image effects from the Lumia Imaging SDK, Win2D, and DirectX HLSL pixel shaders to videos via MediaTranscoder, MediaComposition, MediaCapture, or MediaElement. Enables overlays, effect animations, cropping, creating square videos, and video analysis (ZXing.Net barcode, QR code, etc.). Supports Universal Store Apps for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1. For documentation see https://github.com/mmaitre314/VideoEffect .
Great QR and Barcode reader control for Windows Phone 8.1 (Winrt)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
• On phones with the Lumia Denim update, images captured with Lumia Camera can now be shared after being edited with Imaging SDK.
• Fixed the foreground aspect ratio not being handled correctly by BlendEffect when doing "local" blending.
• Fixed occasional random noise in the image caused by BlendEffect when doing "local" blending.
• Fixed the alpha of the background being ignored by BlendEffect. The resulting image now contains a blend of foreground and background alphas.
• Fixed corrupted image content or crash caused by BlendEffect under certain conditions when blending a chain containing one of the following filters: FlipFilter, CropFilter, ReframingFilter, RotationFilter, ScaleFilter, MirrorFilter or WarpFilter.
• Fixed ArgumentOutOfRangeException being thrown by CameraPreviewImageSource when used with certain camera models.
• Fixed NullReferenceException being thrown under certain conditions when using CustomEffectAdapter or EffectGroupAdapter.