Encode, detect, and decode 1D and 2D barcodes from live camera feeds and static images. LEADTOOLS supports more than 100 barcode types and sub-types, including UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and many more.
• Fast, accurate, and reliable barcode detection, reading, and writing for use in any application or environment
• Read barcodes of any quality at any orientation
• Industry-leading support of more than 100 1D and 2D barcode types
• Utilize camera preview on phone and tablets for real-time barcode recognition and processing
• Multithreaded support for running barcode in high-performance, server-based applications
• Supports color and bitonal (black and white) images
• Easy to integrate into any application with only a few lines of code
• Error-correcting Codes (ECC) provide enhanced accuracy in low-quality images
• Return recognized barcodes with 100% confidence
• Comprehensive reporting of the recognized barcode
• Automated image cleanup
• Fully configurable recognition engine
This is just a small part of a large technology offering called LEADTOOLS. To see all that LEADTOOLS has to offer, go to https://www.leadtools.com/
• All - https://bitly.im/leadtools_all
Install-Package Leadtools.Barcode -Version 18.104.22.168
dotnet add package Leadtools.Barcode --version 22.214.171.124
<PackageReference Include="Leadtools.Barcode" Version="126.96.36.199" />
paket add Leadtools.Barcode --version 188.8.131.52
#r "nuget: Leadtools.Barcode, 184.108.40.206"
// Install Leadtools.Barcode as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Leadtools.Barcode&version=220.127.116.11 // Install Leadtools.Barcode as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Leadtools.Barcode&version=18.104.22.168
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.