dotnet add package Leadtools.Barcode --version 188.8.131.52
NuGet\Install-Package Leadtools.Barcode -Version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="Leadtools.Barcode" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add Leadtools.Barcode --version 18.104.22.168
#r "nuget: Leadtools.Barcode, 22.214.171.124"
// Install Leadtools.Barcode as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Leadtools.Barcode&version=126.96.36.199 // Install Leadtools.Barcode as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Leadtools.Barcode&version=188.8.131.52
Encode, detect, and decode 1D and 2D barcodes from live camera feeds and static images. LEADTOOLS supports more than 100 barcode types and sub-types, including UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and many more.
• Fast, accurate, and reliable barcode detection, reading, and writing for use in any application or environment
• Read barcodes of any quality at any orientation
• Industry-leading support of more than 100 1D and 2D barcode types
• Utilize camera preview on phone and tablets for real-time barcode recognition and processing
• Multithreaded support for running barcode in high-performance, server-based applications
• Supports color and bitonal (black and white) images
• Easy to integrate into any application with only a few lines of code
• Error-Correcting Codes (ECC) provide enhanced accuracy in low-quality images
• Return recognized barcodes with 100% confidence
• Comprehensive reporting of the recognized barcode
• Automated image cleanup
• Fully configurable recognition engine
This is just a small part of a large technology offering called LEADTOOLS. To see all that LEADTOOLS has to offer, go to https://www.leadtools.com/
Use the following link to register for a LEADTOOLS license file that is required to use this NuGet.
Additionally, the link provides access to the LEADTOOLS Installer. The Installer includes 100’s of demo applications with source code to jump start your development:
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid is compatible.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap is compatible. uap10.0 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios is compatible.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.