MongoDB storage implementation for Hangfire (background job system for ASP.NET applications).
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package HangFire.Mongo -Version 0.6.3
dotnet add package HangFire.Mongo --version 0.6.3
<PackageReference Include="HangFire.Mongo" Version="0.6.3" />
paket add HangFire.Mongo --version 0.6.3
#r "nuget: HangFire.Mongo, 0.6.3"
// Install HangFire.Mongo as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=HangFire.Mongo&version=0.6.3 // Install HangFire.Mongo as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=HangFire.Mongo&version=0.6.3
- Explicitly set discriminators because filters rely on them (#200)
- Handle cancellation more gracefully (#191)
- Make Connection check timeout configurable and set new default = 5 seconds (#191)
- Fixed potential race condition releasing distributed lock mutex (#188)
- Added connection check when initializing MongoStorage (#179)
- Fixed Jobs Stuck In 'Enqueued' State (#180)
- Added Tailable collection 'notifications' for signalling enqueued jobs and released locks
- Update to latest Hangfire.Core (v1.7.1)
- Update to latest Mongo.Driver (v2.8.0)
- Target net452 as this is required by latest Mongo.Driver
- Added dedicated migration lock.
- Fix old migration step. (only used if migrating from an old schema)
- Enhanced logging
- Fix Dashboard, top menu, Recurring Jobs count is 0 (#173)
- Fix GetAllItemsFromSet truncated values (#175)
- Fix race case in distributed lock implementation (#166, #134)
- Not JSON serializing Server data
- Add unique index ('Key') for 'Hash' and 'Counter' data (related to #166)
- Rename 'ListDto' field 'Key' to 'Item' ('Key' is now a unique index) (related to #166)
- Remove obsolete counters, which should have been removed in migrations for schema 13
- Mark ctor's for MongoStorage which takes connectionString obsolete, use 'MongoClientSettings'
- Fix requeued job state can be incorrect when multiple servers process jobs (#167)
- Add console logging per default in samples
- Use 'buildinfo' command instead of 'serverStatus' to get the server version. Because the 'buildinfo' command does not require - root privileges.
- Add missing migration for HashDto.Field removal
- Add data integrity tests
- Update to "MongoDB.Driver" Version="2.7.2"
- Update to "Hangfire.Core" Version="1.6.21"
- Use separate collection for migration locks as the ".locks" collection might be dropped if the migration strategy is "Drop"
- Making migration support CosmosDB
- Fix if client is using camelcase convention
- Removing Obsolete interfaces and logic
- Obsolete access to DbContext and queue providers
- Fix migration option combi migrationstrategy.drop and backupstrategy.none
- Fix timezone issue with conflicting bsonserializer settings
- Using $dec and $inc operators for counters
- Merging HashDto fields into one document
- Deprecating direct db access and queueproviders
- Removed use of $slice (#151)
- Fixed duplicate key exception in advanced setups (#70)
- Fixed DeadLock on concurrent environment (#139)
- Update to latest Hangfire
- Update to latest MongoDB
- Fix for Hangfire Dashboard History Graph showing incorrect counts
- Update to latest Hangfire
- Update to latest MongoDB
- Fix for Hangfire Dashboard History Graph showinf incorrect counts
- Added indexes to all our collections
- Updated a few NuGet references
- Cleaned up library references
- Improve migration stability
- Remove dependency to Microsoft.CSharp
- Broken release
- Fix for broken migration
- Job state now shows correct in dashboard
- Hangfire dashboard logs are now sorted descending
- Use default naming conventions for our Dto models
This should hopefully eliminate all the camelCase issues
- Optimized job aggregation to filter by only the status needed
- Add version check when backing up collections
- Fix broken migration
- Added new backup database strategy when migration
- Fixed a bug that made backup incompatiple with MongoDB 3.4
- A few code optimizations
- Forcing the use of Pascal Casing in Hangfire specific collections.
- Fix for migration of stateData collelction.
- Migration has been introduces. So now you can upgrade from previous version without loosing you jobs.
- MonitoringApi returning succeeded jobs when quering processing
- List and Set not sorted correctly
- Fixed NuGet references for xUnit so they again can be run from IDE
- Updated Hangfire NuGet reference to latest (Hangfire 1.6.15)
- Updated project files so it is possible to build and run .NETCore sample from Visual Studio Code
- Using MongoWriteOnlyTransaction.SetRangeInHash in MongoConnection.SetRangeInHash
- Add workaround for MongDB C# driver not adding inheritance types when doing upsert
- Fix bug in MongoWriteOnlyTransaction.AddRangeToSet where Value not being written for upsert
- THIS RELEASE INTRODUCES BREAKING CHANGES, YOU WILL HAVE TO DROP YOUR JOBS DB.
- BREAKING: Combined collections for state data into one collection
- BREAKING: Optimized job creation
- Not getting timestamp from mongodb. Using Datetime.UtcNow
- Using MongoDB native "ObjectId" as JobId instead of int.
- Fix MongoStorage.ToString() when settings contain multiple servers
- Upgraded to VS2017, new csproj and MSBuild
- Fix for duplicated key error writing schema version
- Update to JobDto, added parameters and statehistory to JobDto
- Fixed support on UNIX systems
- Better handling for non Pascal Case json serialization
- Now with .NET Starndard 1.5 included in the NuGet
- Correcting a few spelling errors
- Included .pdb files in Nuget
- Added .NET Starndard 1.5 support
- Hangfire version updated to 1.6.7
- MongoDB.Driver version updated to 2.3.0
- Fixed issues with distributed lock
- Adding index for jobid on state, jobParameter, jobQueue for better performance
- Updated to target latest Hangfire.Core and Mongo.Driver
- Changed Queue priority added
- Hangfire version updated to 1.5.6
- Code refactoring
- MongoDB time format exception workaround
- MongoDB.Driver updated to 2.2.3
- Added support of MongoClientSettings
- Target version changed to 4.5
- Hangfire version updated to 1.5.3
- MongoDB.Driver version updated to 2.1.1
- CPU utilization issue fixed
- Paging logic updated for dashboard
- Hangfire version updated to 1.4.3
- Obsolete mongocsharpdriver replaced with MongoDB.Driver
- Support for Hangfire 1.3.0 added
- Initial public release
NuGet packages (5)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on HangFire.Mongo:
Emerald framework with AspNetCore support.
A common library for implementing CQRS based CrossCutting Hangfire layer.
Update Oracle，Sqlserver,Mongo Storage
Linker for use MongoDB with Hangfire
Kharazmi.AspNetCore.BackgroundJob is a Lightweight and Extensible Infrastructure for an easy and reliable way to perform fire-and-forget, delayed and recurring, long-running, short-running, CPU or I/O intensive tasks inside ASP.NET Core applications
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on HangFire.Mongo: