GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET is a powerful document watermarking API to add image and text watermarks. Furthermore, API works to search and remove the watermarks which were already added to the documents by other third-party software. The watermarks added by this API are hard to remove by any third-party tools. It is straightforward and self-descriptive for integration into the custom applications. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, PDF, raster images, multi-page TIFF and animated GIF formats are supported.
* Apply image and text watermark to various document formats;
* Assign watermark to only particular frames of a multi-frame image;
* Place watermark or remove it from the background images of documents;
* Search watermarks based on specific parameters or by combining multiple criteria;
* Add or remove watermark from a particular section or whole document;
* Add watermark to images inside documents;
* Rasterize particular page or whole PDF document to protect added watermarks;
* Allocate hidden watermark to PDF that only appears when printing document
* Identify text watermark even if there are unreadable characters between letters;
* Protect Text Watermark using Unreadable Characters.
Supported document formats:
* Microsoft Word documents - DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, RTF;
* Microsoft Excel spreadsheets - XLS, XLT, XLSB, XLSX, XLSM, XLTX, XLTM;
* Microsoft PowerPoint presentations - PPT, PPS, PPTX, PPTM, POTX, POTM, PPSX, PPSM;
* Microsoft Visio diagrams - VSDX, VDX, VSTX, VSSX, VSDM, VSSM, VSTM, VSX, VTX;
* Open Document formats - ODS, ODT;
* Portable Document Formats - PDF;
* Email - EML, EMLX, MSG, OFT;
* Image - BMP, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, TIFF, WEBP, EMF, WMF.
For more details on the GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET API, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET will run in evaluation mode. In order to test full features of the product, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
Install-Package GroupDocs.Watermark -Version 19.5.2
dotnet add package GroupDocs.Watermark --version 19.5.2
<PackageReference Include="GroupDocs.Watermark" Version="19.5.2" />
paket add GroupDocs.Watermark --version 19.5.2
This package has no dependencies.