Install-Package Expansive -Version 1.5.3
dotnet add package Expansive --version 1.5.3
<PackageReference Include="Expansive" Version="1.5.3" />
paket add Expansive --version 1.5.3
#r "nuget: Expansive, 1.5.3"
// Install Expansive as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Expansive&version=1.5.3 // Install Expansive as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Expansive&version=1.5.3
A powerful string expansion library for .NET you never knew you always wanted.
- Use for token-based string templating passing in a model for property replacement
- 4 token formats to pick from (MvcRoute-style, Razor-style, NAnt-style or MSBuild-style)
- Use as a more readable alternative to string.Format()
- Easily embed appSettings tokens in strings and expand them easily.
- Chain together appSettings tokens to reduce redundant values.
- Embed appSettings tokens in connection strings to make them more dynamic.
- Use your imagination.
Check out the readme file located here: https://github.com/anderly/Expansive to find out more.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.