A powerful string expansion library for .NET you never knew you always wanted.
- Use for token-based string templating passing in a model for property replacement
- Use as a more readable alternative to string.Format()
- Easily embed appSettings tokens in strings and expand them easily.
- Chain together appSettings tokens to reduce redundant values.
- Embed appSettings tokens in connection strings to make them more dynamic.
- Use your imagination.
Check out the readme file located here: https://github.com/anderly/Expansive to find out more.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Expansive -Version 1.4.0
dotnet add package Expansive --version 1.4.0
<PackageReference Include="Expansive" Version="1.4.0" />
paket add Expansive --version 1.4.0
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.