Diacritics are used across many languages in order to change the sound-values of the letters to which they are added.
In software development, diacritics often have to be replaced with non-diacritics, e.g. to improve usability of user input.
Diacritics.NET is a basic mapper between diacritic characters an non-diacritic characters.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Diacritics -Version 1.0.7
dotnet add package Diacritics --version 1.0.7
<PackageReference Include="Diacritics" Version="1.0.7" />
paket add Diacritics --version 1.0.7
- Support for .Net Standard 1.0
- Add Icelandic ð mapping to o
- Add Spanish ñ mapping to n
- Add support for combined cedilla characters
- Fix German ß mapping to ss
- Add .Net 4.5 implementation as dedicated assembly
- Add missing accents mappings
- Bug fix: Russian accents mapping fixed
- Bug fix: RemoveDiacritics now also removes upper case diacritic characters
- Bug fix: Correct handling of first letter upper case characters
- Improved initialization performance by factor 8
- Added ArabicAccentsMapping
- Added BulgarianAccentsMapping
- Added CatalanAccentsMapping
- Added CroatianAccentsMapping
- Added CzechAccentsMapping
- Added DutchAccentsMapping
- Added EnglishAccentsMapping
- Added EstonianAccentsMapping
- Added FilipinoAccentsMapping
- Added FrenchAccentsMapping
- Added GermanAccentsMapping
- Added GreekAccentsMapping
- Added HungarianAccentsMapping
- Added IcelandicAccentsMapping
- Added ItalianAccentsMapping
- Added LatvianAccentsMapping
- Added PolishAccentsMapping
- Added PortugueseAccentsMapping
- Added RomanianAccentsMapping
- Added RussianAccentsMapping
- Added SlovakianAccentsMapping
- Added SpanishAccentsMapping
- Added TurkishAccentsMapping
- Added UkarainianAccentsMapping
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.