CqlSharp is a high performance, asynchronous Cassandra CQL binary protocol client implementing the ADO.NET data provider interfaces.
It's main features are:
* The API implements the ADO.NET interfaces. If you are familiar with SqlConnection, SqlCommand, and SqlReader, you should be able to use CqlSharp with no difficulty.
* CqlSharp is an implementation of the (new) CQL Binary Protocol and therefore requires Cassandra 1.2 and up
* CqlSharp supports all the binary protocol v2 features: batching, paging, bound query variables, result schema caching, check-and-set (CAS) statements, and sasl-authentication
* Supports fast mapping of objects to query parameters, or query results to objects. Mapping is tunable by decorating your classes via Table and Column attributes.
* Query tracing, timeouts and cancellation is supported
* The API is predominately [asynchronous](https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/hh191443.aspx), heavily relying on the System.Threading.Tasks namespace. Synchronous alternatives are available for convenience.
* Configuration is done through connection strings. The simultaneous use of multiple Cassandra clusters is supported.
* Extensive logging, including support for custom logger implementations
See https://github.com/reuzel/CqlSharp/wiki/Features for an extensive feature list.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CqlSharp -Version 0.33.0
dotnet add package CqlSharp --version 0.33.0
<PackageReference Include="CqlSharp" Version="0.33.0" />
paket add CqlSharp --version 0.33.0
## Version 0.33.0 - Improved transaction handling
* Improved state management of transaction
* Adding Reset to CqlTransaction, allowing reuse of transaction objects
* Adding CqlError class, to expose Cql error details (including trace ids) as LastQueryResult on CqlCommand
## Version 0.32.2 - Default Guid insertion fix
* Fixing issue where nill guids were inserted as null values.
* Adding TimeGuid.Default to get a nill guid with time version flags set.
## Version 0.32.1 - Transaction Race fix
* Fixing race condition issues when using prepared queries in a transaction
Version 0.32.0 - Decimal support and Fixes
* Support for decimal types
* TimeGuid generation rewritten in order to guarantee uniqueness when many TimeGuids are generated within a short timeframe.
See https://github.com/reuzel/CqlSharp/blob/master/ChangeLog.md for the full changelog.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.