C# Property Mapper that utilizes attributes in order to perform the mapping.
While I personally love auto mappers, I don't like being forced to configure
one type to another. In the end, I am just mapping one set of properties to
another set of properties. All I care about is that the names match
(or I can tell it what name to look for) and the types are assignable.
ClassyMapper will do just that!
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package ClassyMapper -Version 1.0.4
dotnet add package ClassyMapper --version 1.0.4
<PackageReference Include="ClassyMapper" Version="1.0.4" />
paket add ClassyMapper --version 1.0.4
- Fixed a bug where using the mapper with the same object would result in the previously cached version being returned
- Added support for mapping nullable enums
- Added support to use Expression Tree get/set for mapping instead of reflection; The higher the number of objects/properties being mapped, the faster Expression Tree becomes but has a higher up front price so it is turned off by default
- Refactored some of the code to make the AssignValue method easier to read
- Made the constructor public since there was no reason not to (can do new ClassyMapper() if you want)
- Added IClassyMapper interface in case you want to IoC inject it
- Added new RegisterConstructor method to allow you to map classes that have no parameterless constructor
This package has no dependencies.