CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features. The Core library contains all base interfaces and tools. You should install at least one other CacheManager package to get cache handle implementations.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CacheManager.Core -Version 1.0.1
dotnet add package CacheManager.Core --version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="CacheManager.Core" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add CacheManager.Core --version 1.0.1
# Release 1.0.1
* Improvements for using CacheManager in ASP.NET Core DI, new overloads for the `IServiceCollection`
* Fixed an issue with NuGet references when CacheManager.Core was referenced implicitly only #147
* Extended the `RemoveByHandle` event to also return the removed cache value (if possible). This is not supported for Redis key-events based triggers #144
# Release 1.0.0
* New serializer(s) based on [Microsoft.Bond](https://github.com/Microsoft/bond) supporting all three Bond serializers! #127
* Eviction based events reacting on the cache vendor specific evictions see #116
* New event on `BaseCacheManager` with information about which cache handle and why the event was triggered
* With this, CacheManager now can sync the cache `Up`.
**Minor New Things**
* Dictionary Cache Handle now has a timer based eviction loop which should be more reliable.
* The Memcached cache handle now finally has a working clear region function #104
* All serializers can be used via Microsoft's configuration extensions as known types (also added to the json schema)
* Memcached and Redis cache handles now can be configured to use an already initialized client. The `WithxyzHandle` extension methods have new overloads to pass in the existing client. #118
* #134 Serialization had some issues in some cases with loading the correct Types
* #136 when working with absolute expiration, there were some odds when renewing the expiration date
* Memcached handle had a bug in version 0.9.3 when configured via xml configuration section, see #118
* UpdateMode `Full` has been removed
* Minimum netstandard has been increased to 1.2 from 1.1 for the `Core` package
Please report any bugs on github, and feel free to ask questions on either StackOverflow with the `[cachemanager]` tag or on our (moved) homepage http://cachemanager.michaco.net/.
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
- NETStandard.Library (>= 1.6.1)
NuGet packages (53)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on CacheManager.Core:
CacheManager extension package which adds support for Redis as a distributed cache layer. CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features.
CacheManager extension package providing JSON serialization for distributed caches. CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features. The Core library contains a Newtonsoft.Json based serializer implementation which can be used instead of the default binary serializer.
CacheManager extension package which adds System.Runtime.Caching.MemoryCache as an option for a local in-memory cache layer. CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features.
CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features. This package contains the specific cache handle for Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory.
CacheManager extension package to use Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration to configure the CacheManager instance. CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. This is the ASP.NET Core configuration integration package.
GitHub repositories (7)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on CacheManager.Core:
.NET core API Gateway
SS CMS 基于 .NET Core，能够以最低的成本、最少的人力投入在最短的时间内架设一个功能齐全、性能优异、规模庞大并易于维护的网站平台。
ZKEACMS for .Net Core (.Net Core CMS)可视化设计在线编辑内容管理系统
An open source CMS, Relationship Management System (RMS) and Church Management System (ChMS) all rolled into one.
Entity Framework Core Second Level Caching Library