Class Library assembly for the CS-Script engine. CS-Script is a CLR (Common Language Runtime) based scripting system which uses ECMA-compliant C# as a programming language.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CS-Script.bin -Version 3.28.0
dotnet add package CS-Script.bin --version 3.28.0
<PackageReference Include="CS-Script.bin" Version="3.28.0" />
paket add CS-Script.bin --version 3.28.0
Continuation of the CLI/Mono/VSCode related effort started with v3.27.0.
Significant usability improvements CLI and Roslyn integration. Most of he features are triggered by VSCode and Mono/Linux integration.
Most of the changes and their impact are reflected in the new CLI guide: https://github.com/oleg-shilo/cs-script/wiki/CLI---User-Guide
* CLI help improvements
- Runtime optimization
- Added CLI help content separators to assist with parsing when hosted by IDEs.
- Fixed typo in CLI output for `-proj` ('searcDir:' -> 'searchDir:')
- Fixed problem with CLI being hosted under Mono+Node.js (Console.WindowWidth is always 0)
* Issue #82: More specific error message in case of file resolution fails related to //css_import
* Issue #81: CodeDom and interfaces
* Issue #78: Beautify command line help output
* Issue #71: Issue with multiple indirect relative paths
* Throw informative exception on "in-memory" assembly being subject of "AlighnToInterface" use-case.
* Started phasing out of `CSScript.Load` in favor of `CSScript.LoadFile`
* Added System.dll auto-referencing on `EnableDbgPrint:true` to allow regular expressions to be used in auto-injected `dbg.cs`.
* CLI improvements
- Added console out feedback for `-e` and `-cd` options (build exe and dll)
- Added avoiding accidental decorating of VB scripts in auto-class mode (`-ac` CLI argument).
- Added disabling auto-class decoration if no "main" is detected in the script.
- Improved CLI help content
- Added printing new config value during `-config:set` operation
- Added `-ac:out` switch for printing auto-class decoration result.
- removed `-noconfig` support
- described `-config:set:roslyn`
- added support for case insensitive property name during `-config:set` and `-config:get`
- added support for `_` separators in property name during `-config:set` and `-config:get`
- added support for `add:` and `del:` opcodes in `-config:set`
- default `-ac` to `-ac:1`
- added command `-config:set:roslyn`
- Added 'compiler options' hash to the script metadata structure (part of 'IsOutOfDate' algorithm)
- Setting `autoClass_DecorateAsCS6` is set to true by default
- Fixed problem with generating debug info for Mono-Debug on Windows
- Added `System` to DefaultRefAssemblies on .NET (previously it was only done under Mono)
- CSSCodeProvider.v4.7.dll replaced with CSSRoslynProvider.dll
- Removed obsolete .NET 1 specific code
- Removed obsolete `CSScript.BuildEval` code
- Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Scripting (>= 2.0.0)
Showing the top 5 GitHub repositories that depend on CS-Script.bin:
Unified lighting effects across multiple brands and various games.
DSLR camera remote control open source software
An open source CMS, Relationship Management System (RMS) and Church Management System (ChMS) all rolled into one.
Micro ORM for .Net
Bench code which tests entity materialization speed of various .NET data access / ORM implementations