See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Bytes2you.Validation --version 22.214.171.124
NuGet\Install-Package Bytes2you.Validation -Version 126.96.36.199
<PackageReference Include="Bytes2you.Validation" Version="188.8.131.52" />
paket add Bytes2you.Validation --version 184.108.40.206
#r "nuget: Bytes2you.Validation, 220.127.116.11"
// Install Bytes2you.Validation as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Bytes2you.Validation&version=18.104.22.168 // Install Bytes2you.Validation as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Bytes2you.Validation&version=22.214.171.124
Fast, extensible, intuitive and easy-to-use C# portable library providing fluent APIs for argument validation. Gives everything you need to implement defensive programming in your .NET application
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Bytes2you.Validation:
A simple retry mechanism for .net
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Converted from ClassLibrary to PortableLibrary. Now it supports .NET Framework 4 and higher; Silverlight 4 and higher; Windows Phone 7 and higher; .NET for Windows Store apps; Xbox 360.
- Refactored the validation messages. Now every value is surrounded by <> for better readability.
- Introduced IsInstanceOfType() & IsNotInstanceOfType methods.
- Introduced IsNull() & IsNotNull() for Nullable<T> types.
- IntelliSense improvements. The members of IArgument<T> and IValidatableArgument<T> are now hidden from the editor.
- Added special float predicates - Infinity, NegativeInfinity, PositiveInfinity, NaN.
- Added special double predicates - Infinity, NegativeInfinity, PositiveInfinity, NaN.
- Better support for byte and short (no need to cast).