Aspose.Slides for C++ is a cross-platform 64-bit C++ library that enables your applications to perform a great range of document processing tasks. Aspose.Slides for C++ supports PPT, PPS, POT, PPTX, PPSX, POTX, ODP, HTML, PDF, XPS and other formats. With Aspose.Slides for C++ you can generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint®.
Aspose.Slides for C++ is well documented to help you create your solutions on different platforms.
Rich Set of Features
Aspose.Slides for C++ features can be divided into four main areas:
- Conversions: High quality conversions to and from PPT, PPS, POT, PPTX, PPSX, POTX and ODP
- Document Object Model: Programmatic access through a rich API to all document elements and formatting allows to create, modify, extract, copy, split, join, and replace document content
- Rendering: Convert whole documents or pages to PDF, XPS or for server-side document generation. Also convert document pages to TIFF, PNG, BMP or EMF images. All with high fidelity.
- Reporting: Generate documents or reports from scratch or by filling templates with data from data sources or business objects.
Aspose.Slides for C++ library can be assembled for different platforms using various modern compilers which support C++14, such as Microsoft Visual C++, GCC, Clang and MinGW.
Performance and Scalability
Aspose.Slides for C++ is designed to perform great both on a server or client. Aspose.Slides for C++ does not require any additional libraries. You do not have to worry about any other services, libraries or other dependencies. You can literally generate thousands of documents in minutes with Aspose.Slides for C++ and that involves opening a document, modifying content and formatting or populating it with data and saving it. Even very complex documents are opened and saved on a P4 2.4Ghz 1Gb RAM machine in fractions of a second.
Aspose.Slides for C++ is multithread safe as long as only one thread works on a document at a time. It is a typical scenario to have one thread working on one document. Different threads can safely work on different documents at the same time.
Free support for Aspose.Slides for C++ is provided on our support forum:
Aspose.Slides for C++ API Reference:
Aspose.Slides for C++ Examples:
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Aspose.Slides.Cpp -Version 19.12.0
dotnet add package Aspose.Slides.Cpp --version 19.12.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Slides.Cpp" Version="19.12.0" />
paket add Aspose.Slides.Cpp --version 19.12.0
- CodePorting.Native.Cs2Cpp.API (>= 19.12.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.