See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Architect.Identities.EntityFramework --version 2.1.0-preview-20230921.1
NuGet\Install-Package Architect.Identities.EntityFramework -Version 2.1.0-preview-20230921.1
<PackageReference Include="Architect.Identities.EntityFramework" Version="2.1.0-preview-20230921.1" />
paket add Architect.Identities.EntityFramework --version 2.1.0-preview-20230921.1
#r "nuget: Architect.Identities.EntityFramework, 2.1.0-preview-20230921.1"
// Install Architect.Identities.EntityFramework as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Architect.Identities.EntityFramework&version=2.1.0-preview-20230921.1&prerelease // Install Architect.Identities.EntityFramework as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Architect.Identities.EntityFramework&version=2.1.0-preview-20230921.1&prerelease
Entity Framework extensions for the Architect.Identities package.
- Semi-breaking: DecimalIdConvention now truncates decimal IDs when they are reconstituted, mainly to counteract the fact that the SQLite provider tends to represent them as 12345.0, i.e. with a one decimal place.
- BREAKING: Now targeting .NET 6+, to support new EF Core APIs.
- BREAKING: Now using EF Core 7.0.0.
- BREAKING: No longer referencing the Identities package. (The current package is still considered an addition to it, but the hard link is gone.)
- BREAKING: Removed ApplicationInstanceIds. (See Identities 2.0.0.)
- BREAKING: Decimal IDs in SQLite may get reconstituted with a one (inadvertent) decimal place, e.g. "1234567890123456789012345678" => "1234567890123456789012345678.0". Detecting and fixing for SQLite is a hassle.
- BREAKING: DecimalIdMappingExtensions's methods have been replaced by modelConfigurationBuilder.ConfigureDecimalIdTypes(). This should be called from DbContext.ConfigureConventions().
- The new extension method handles decimal-convertible types (i.e. value objects) in addition to plain decimals.
- The new extension method also sets DefaultTypeMapping, to achieve appropriate behavior when EF writes things like CAST(). Property mappings alone do not cover such scenarios.
- Fixed an incompatibility with EF Core 6.0.0+ (caused by a breaking change in EF itself).
- Now using AmbientContexts 1.1.1, which fixes extremely rare bugs and improves performance.
- Now using AmbientContexts 1.1.0, for a performance improvement.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.