See the version list below for details.
Install-Package AltarNet3 -Version 3.2.0
dotnet add package AltarNet3 --version 3.2.0
<PackageReference Include="AltarNet3" Version="3.2.0" />
paket add AltarNet3 --version 3.2.0
#r "nuget: AltarNet3, 3.2.0"
// Install AltarNet3 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=AltarNet3&version=3.2.0 // Install AltarNet3 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=AltarNet3&version=3.2.0
AltarNet3 (or AN3 for short) is a library that facilitate the creation of TCP servers/clients, along with UDP. TCP connections can be secured via SSL, with only a few easy steps.
It comes with a powerful FTP manager, taking advantage of .NET 4.5's new asynchronous pattern (Async/Await), featuring cancellable requests and download/upload progress monitoring.
Also comes with a 'single instance' and a 'thread safety' helper.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Largely improved SSL support;
- Added an SSL Helper class (named SslHelper) with a method to get or create a self-signed certificate (and add it to the local cert store), in one simple line;
- Improved SendFile method for both TCP server and client, with an added asynchronous version;
- Added SendAllFile to TcpServerHandler;
- The method WriteToStreamAsync from TcpFragment is now obsolete, use WriteToStream instead.