See the version list below for details.
Install-Package AltarNet3 -Version 3.1.0
dotnet add package AltarNet3 --version 3.1.0
<PackageReference Include="AltarNet3" Version="3.1.0" />
paket add AltarNet3 --version 3.1.0
#r "nuget: AltarNet3, 3.1.0"
// Install AltarNet3 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=AltarNet3&version=3.1.0 // Install AltarNet3 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=AltarNet3&version=3.1.0
AltarNet3 (or AN3 for short) is a library that facilitate the creation of TCP servers/clients, along with UDP.
It comes with a powerful FTP manager, taking advantage of .NET 4.5's new asynchronous pattern (Async/Await), featuring cancellable requests and download/upload progress monitoring.
Also comes with a 'single instance' and a 'thread safety' helper.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added SSL support for TCP server and client.
- Improved somewhat the performances while accepting clients as a server.
- Added an optional client count limitation on a server.
- Added overrideable equivalents of all events (i.e. Inherit TcpServerHandler, then override the method OnConnect).
- Added a simple HTTP server handler.
- Various cleaning and minimal perf improvement.