dotnet add package ActionListWinForms --version 2.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package ActionListWinForms -Version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="ActionListWinForms" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add ActionListWinForms --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: ActionListWinForms, 2.0.0"
// Install ActionListWinForms as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=ActionListWinForms&version=2.0.0 // Install ActionListWinForms as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=ActionListWinForms&version=2.0.0
Everyone who has worked with Borland's Delphi knows how powerful Actions are. Actions are used to link together various UI elements, such as buttons, menu items, and toolbar buttons, making them behave consistently: linked items are checked/ unchecked/ enabled/ disabled at the same time, and they share the same Text and eventually Image property and, of course, execute the same code once clicked.
ActionList for .NET brings these features to Windows Forms developers.
Please also download and execute 1.3.0 installer from https://dl.dropbox.com/u/103746479/installers/actionlist/setup.exe so as to enable design time support in Visual Studio.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (2)
Showing the top 2 popular GitHub repositories that depend on ActionListWinForms:
This is the code repository and issue tracker for Tabular Editor 2.X (free, open-source version). This repository is being maintained by Daniel Otykier.
Jexus Manager http://jexusmanager.com
* [GH#13] Removed support for obsolete controls.
* [GH#11] Better control over AutoToolTip property of ToolStripItem.
* [GH#12] Added support for Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Desktop.
* [GH#1] Fixed NullReferenceException when placed on UserControl.
* [GH#2] Fixed disposal exception when container control is disposed.
* [GH#3] Fixed Action missing in Actions editor within SharpDevelop issue.
* [GH#6] Fixed ToolTipText of ToolStripButton return empty string issue.
* [GH#8] Added a Visual Studio friendly installer.
* [GH#9] Split design time support to a separate assembly.
04/30/2006: Crad's Actions 184.108.40.206 released.
* Support for creating custom Actions added (with a brief description in this article).
* Some new StandardActions added, like ListView actions and About action.
04/22/2006: First version.