Install-Package Accusoft.ScanFixXpress.Net -Version 9.0.846
dotnet add package Accusoft.ScanFixXpress.Net --version 9.0.846
<PackageReference Include="Accusoft.ScanFixXpress.Net" Version="9.0.846" />
paket add Accusoft.ScanFixXpress.Net --version 9.0.846
#r "nuget: Accusoft.ScanFixXpress.Net, 9.0.846"
// Install Accusoft.ScanFixXpress.Net as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Accusoft.ScanFixXpress.Net&version=9.0.846 // Install Accusoft.ScanFixXpress.Net as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Accusoft.ScanFixXpress.Net&version=9.0.846
The ScanFix® Xpress™ component contains all the necessary objects, methods, and properties it takes for you to improve image quality and increase content recognition accuracy by applying image processing and enhancements to color, grayscale, and black and white images.
ScanFix Xpress provides brightness/contrast correction, clean up of noisy colors, color detection, color drop out or color extract, plus many additional image cleanup features. Remove lines and dot shading, smooth and repair characters, and eliminate unnecessary borders. An Auto Binarize operation easily converts images from color or grayscale to black and white. ScanFix Xpress integrates easily with other Accusoft components to create document capture systems. Some of its primary features include:
* Fast and effective image cleanup on bitonal, grayscale, and color images.
* Supports the following operations on 1bpp, 8bpp and 24bpp images:
* 1bpp images: correction of inverse text, despeckle, blob and hole removal, automatic rotation, graphic line detection and removal, comb removal, dot shading removal, line removal, smooth object and smooth zoom.
* 24 bpp images: image detergent, color drop, color detection and virtual bulb.
* 8 bpp and 24 bpp images: adjust brightness/contrast, filters, auto smooth background and perspective adjustment.
* 1 bpp, 8 bpp and 24 bpp images: binarize, correct negative page, deskew, blank page and blank rectangle detection, dilate, erode, flip, getting rectangle, mirror, negate, image registration, border removal, rescale, rotate and shear.
* Confidence reporting on clean up results.
* Saves batch processing instructions to support application workflow among other Accusoft components including FormFix, FormDirector and SmartZone components.
|.NET Framework||net35 net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Accusoft.ScanFixXpress.Net:
Forms API is a standard forms processing solution built using the various FormSuite™ components implementing best practices of Accusoft's form processing and recognition components. Forms API ships in NuGet as compiled binaries. Downloadable source code is available on the FormSuite for Structured Forms product page on Accusoft’s website to allow developers to reuse the API in a solution that uses an alternative forms processing workflow with other recognition engines. FormSuite™ eliminates slow, costly manual data entry and data extraction for standard printed forms. It packages several Accusoft forms processing components into one convenient install providing a rich set of features that will enable you to build powerful applications to process forms. Some of these features include: * Form Identification - Match a filled form to a predefined form template. * Form Registration - Align a filled form to its matching form template. * Form Dropout - Remove the form template from an image, retaining only the filled-in information. * Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) - Read forms with check boxes and bubbles. For e.g., surveys and tests. * Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - Read machine printed characters in a wide variety of fonts and languages. * Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) - Read handwritten characters in several languages and regional variations. * Automatic OCR/ICR field type classification - Detect if the field contains handwritten or machine printed text and recognize it using the appropriate SmartZone engine. * Advanced image enhancement and correction algorithms to enhance images and clean up common imperfections like poor resolution, poor alignment, specks, borders, punch holes, fax lines, etc. The API does not completely wrap all the FormSuite components’ API, you will still have to interact with result objects from FormSuite’s components. You may load and save form sets and form definitions using the FormDirector component or leave all this functionality up to Forms API. The forms processing functionality does not support any form set creation or editing functionality.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.