C# RTSP Client for .NET
- Supported transport protocols: TCP/HTTP/UDP
- Supported media codecs: H.264/MJPEG/AAC/G711A/G711U/PCM/G726
- No external dependencies, pure C# code
- Asynchronous nature with cancellation tokens support
- Designed to be fast and scaleable
- Low GC pressure during receive...
This project's goal is to allow developers to deliver media to clients freely in less then 10 lines of code utilizing standards complaint protocol implementations. It also aims to provide a re-usable set of classes for working with Rtsp and Rtp/Rtcp and Sdp.
PJSIP C# Wrapper - PJSUA2. Contains all required dlls. PJSIP is a free and open source multimedia communication library written in C language implementing standard based protocols such as SIP, SDP, RTP, STUN, TURN, and ICE. It combines signaling protocol (SIP) with rich multimedia framework and NAT...