Linq. Expressions. Serialization
dotnet add package vm.Aspects.Linq.Expressions.Serialization --version 2.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package vm.Aspects.Linq.Expressions.Serialization -Version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="vm.Aspects.Linq.Expressions.Serialization" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add vm.Aspects.Linq.Expressions.Serialization --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: vm.Aspects.Linq.Expressions.Serialization, 2.0.1"
// Install vm.Aspects.Linq.Expressions.Serialization as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=vm.Aspects.Linq.Expressions.Serialization&version=2.0.1 // Install vm.Aspects.Linq.Expressions.Serialization as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=vm.Aspects.Linq.Expressions.Serialization&version=2.0.1
* Very simple interface. Essentially the interface consists of two methods (with a couple of convenient overloads) on the class XmlExpressionSerializer from the namespace vm.Aspects.ExpressionSerialization:
- public static XElement ToXmlElement(Expression expression);
- public static Expression ToExpression(XElement document);
+ The overloads allow for serializing to and from whole XDocument objects.
* The serializer supports serialization of constant expressions of the following data types:
- all primitive types;
- enum types;
- nullable types;
- the most of the BCL basic types like: string, DateTime, TimeSpan, Uri, Guid, DBNull;
- any serializable type;
- any types marked with DataContractAttribute;
- anonymous types;
- arrays and generic sequences of the above;
- The XML documents are validated against a schema: urn:schemas-vm-com:Aspects.Linq.Expressions.Serialization
* Targets .NET Standard and System.ServiceModel.Primitives 4.5.3
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- System.ServiceModel.Primitives (>= 4.5.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Note: this package inherits from the AspectExpressionSerialization package but the name has changed for consistency's sake with the other vm.Aspects packages.
Refactored the library to drop the dependency on Common Service Locator - no assumption of DI container anymore.
Built and tested with .NET Standard 2.0.