A 100% managed code library to generate Excel .xlsx Workbooks. Can be safely used on a server, no COM Interop or other unsafe/unsupported operations.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package simplexcel -Version 22.214.171.124
dotnet add package simplexcel --version 126.96.36.199
<PackageReference Include="simplexcel" Version="188.8.131.52" />
paket add simplexcel --version 184.108.40.206
* Functional Change: Numbers with more than 11 digits are forced as Text by Default, because of a limitation in Excel. To restore the previous functionality, you can set Worksheet.LargeNumberHandlingMode to LargeNumberHandlingMode.None. You can also use Cell.IsLargeNumber to check if a given number would be affected by this.
* Functional Change: Worksheet.Populate/Worksheet.FromData now also reads properties from base classes.
Worksheet.Populate/Worksheet.FromData accept a new argument, cacheTypeColumns which defaults to false. If set to true, then Simplexcel will cache the Reflection-based lookup of object properties. This is useful for if you have a few types that you create sheets from a lot.
* You can add [XlsxColumn] to a Property so that Worksheet.Populate/Worksheet.FromData can set the column name and a given column order. Caveat: If you set ColumnIndex on some, but not all Properties, the properties without a ColumnIndex will be on the right of the last assigned column, even if that means gaps. I recommend that you either set ColumnIndex on all properties or none.
* You can add [XlsxIgnoreColumn] to a Property so that Worksheet.Populate/Worksheet.FromData ignores it.
* Added Cell.HorizontalAlignment and Cell.VerticalAlignment to allow setting the alignment of a cell (left/center/right/justify, top/middle/bottom/justify).
* Added XmlDoc to Nuget package, so you should get Intellisense with proper comments now.
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.