The ScipBe.Common.Office namespace contains 3 classes: ExcelProvider (LINQ to Excel), OutlookProvider (LINQ to Outlook) and OneNoteProvider (LINQ to OneNote).
- The ExcelProvider loads an Excel worksheet or CSV file and provides column definition and row collections. All collections are IEnumerable so you can query them with LINQ.
- The OutlookProvider is a wrapper class which provides collections to data of Outlook (AppointmentItems, ContactItems, MailItems, TaskItems, ...).
- The OneNoteProvider provides collections of Notebooks, Sections and Pages by parsing the XML hierarchy tree of OneNote.
There are also 3 separated NuGet packages with for the Excel, Outlook and OneNote provider so they can be used standalone.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package scipbe.common.office -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package scipbe.common.office --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="scipbe.common.office" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add scipbe.common.office --version 2.0.0
Version 2.0 (June 2017)
- Migrated to .NET 4.6
- Fixed some bugfixes and added small improvements
- Removed factory method of ExcelProvider and removed ExcelVersion enum
- Moved all classes to subfolders with namespaces Excel, Outlook and OneNote
- Added references to NuGet packages of OneNote interop and Outlook interop
- Released 3 new NuGet packages to use ExcelProvider, OutlookProvider and OneNoteProvider standalone
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.