* SQL like syntax
* SQL feature implementation: Join, Left Join, Select [Distinct] [Top], Where, Group By, Having, Aggregate functions, Order By [Desc], Update and Delete
* User defined aggregate functions
* Lazy evaluation
* Ability to build a partial query and then extend it as a new independent query
* Full visual studio intellisense support
* Comprehensive parse-time and optional execution-time error checking
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package jSQL.js -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package jSQL.js --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="jSQL.js" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add jSQL.js --version 1.0.0
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.