RunSharp is a runtime IL generator based on Reflection.Emit and IKVM which allows you to emit IL in a way similar to writing normal C# code.
It's a layer above the standard .NET Reflection.Emit API, allowing to generate/compile dynamic code at runtime very quickly and efficiently (unlike using CodeDOM and invoking the C# compiler).
The IKVM version has also an ability to emit NET 2.0 and .NET 4.0 assemblies (while running on, for example, .NET 3.0).
This package is a fork of TriAxis.RunSharp (the original is now abandoned).
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package aqla.runsharp -Version 126.96.36.199
dotnet add package aqla.runsharp --version 188.8.131.52
<PackageReference Include="aqla.runsharp" Version="184.108.40.206" />
paket add aqla.runsharp --version 220.127.116.11
* 18.104.22.168 - multidimensional array access, fix for AND/OR operands
* 22.214.171.124 - added nullables support, multiple improvements
* 0.2.0.5 - operand leaking detection
* 0.2.0.4 - added support for Silverlight 4
* 0.2.0.3 - added support for Windows Phone 8
* 0.2.0.0 - initial fork release:
- added IKVM support
- examples converted to tests
- added peverify checks
- fixed multiple bugs
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.