websocket-sharp provides the WebSocket protocol client and server.
- RFC 6455
- WebSocket Client and Server
- Per-message Compression extension
- Secure Connection
- HTTP Authentication (Basic/Digest)
- Query String, Origin header and Cookies
- Connecting through the HTTP Proxy server
- .NET 3.5 or later (includes compatible)
Install-Package WebSocketSharp -Version 1.0.3-rc11
dotnet add package WebSocketSharp --version 1.0.3-rc11
<PackageReference Include="WebSocketSharp" Version="1.0.3-rc11" />
paket add WebSocketSharp --version 1.0.3-rc11
- Some fixes (include the commits of up to c044fdc4d057fab99c92e8d5809c088476b1225a)
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 6 GitHub repositories that depend on WebSocketSharp:
Welcome to the Bot Framework Solutions repository which is the home for a set of templates and solutions to help build advanced conversational experiences using Azure Bot Service and Bot Framework. Microsoft Bot Framework is a comprehensive framework for building enterprise-grade conversational AI experiences.
DSLR camera remote control open source software
ROS# is a set of open source software libraries and tools in C# for communicating with ROS from .NET applications, in particular Unity3D
📡 League from the safety of your toilet.
A .Net API for Discord written in C#
Read more about the GitHub Usage information on our documentation.