A set of compile-time libraries (nothing to deploy) and a build task that enable you to export functions from managed code to native applications.
That means, you can create plugins in a managed language like C# or F# for native applications that only have a C-Api (like Notepad++).
The nuget package is all you need. Just mark your methods with [DllExport] and build for x86, x64 or ia64.
- You have to set your platform target to either x86, ia64 or x64. AnyCPU assemblies cannot export functions.
- The export name defaults to the method name and the calling convention to stdcall. If that's all what you want, you can just use [DllExport] without parameters.
- You cannot put your exports in generic types or export generic methods. (The CLR wouldn't know what type parameters to use)
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package UnmanagedExports -Version 126.96.36.19922-Debug
dotnet add package UnmanagedExports --version 188.8.131.5222-Debug
<PackageReference Include="UnmanagedExports" Version="184.108.40.20622-Debug" />
paket add UnmanagedExports --version 220.127.116.1122-Debug
- some fixes regarding the creation of .exp, .def and .lib files
- changed the nuget scripts to be more resilient
- added new nuget CmdLets
- You will now get warnings in the nuget package manager when a project's platform target is not x86 or x64.
- some refactorings WRT notifications (warnings, etc.)
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 7 GitHub repositories that depend on UnmanagedExports:
Windows Driver and XInput Wrapper for Sony DualShock 3/4 Controllers
Python for .NET is a package that gives Python programmers nearly seamless integration with the .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR) and provides a powerful application scripting tool for .NET developers.
Run PowerShell with rundll32. Bypass software restrictions.
Methods for attacking KeePass 2.X databases, including extracting of encryption key material from memory.
PowerShell rebuilt in C# for Red Teaming purposes
Virtual Studio Technology (VST) for .NET. Plugins and Host support.