Implementation of the Technology Solutions ASCII Protocol for use with Universal Apps, Universal Windows Platform, Xamarin and Xamarin Forms
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Tsl.AsciiProtocol -Version 1.0.1
dotnet add package Tsl.AsciiProtocol --version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Tsl.AsciiProtocol" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add Tsl.AsciiProtocol --version 1.0.1
- Added support for 1119 UHF Reader snap-on for the MC67 Android.
- Calls to ListAvailableReadersAsync() can now detect USB devices attached before the App launched (and ask for permission to use it) - Android only
- Improved handling when AsciiCommander.Transport is changed - Commands and Responders will receive the Command aborted "ER: 015" terminator to ensure commands issued on the outgoing Transport are terminated cleanly.
- Added initial support (Android only) for Usb connected Readers through both ePop-Loq connector and OTG USB.
- Added support for the 2128/IH21 Bluetooth UHF RFID Readers
- The FactoryDefaultsCommand now has a PopLoqMode parameter to switch ePop-Loq connector between 'Charge only' and 'Charge and data' modes
- Executing commands on a disconnected reader now raises exceptions on the callers thread
- VersionInformationCommand now has a BluetoothVersion Property
- Android performance improvements
- Fixes issue where synchronous commands could end prematurely if a large number of responses are received
- Fixed bug with the TransponderResponder not recognising responses where the EP: header exists but is empty i.e. zero-length EPC
- Fixes reader connection issue with UWP anniversary update (Issue #5)
- Library now correctly recognises the wider power range for 1128 with firmware v4.2 or greater (Issue #3)
- Per-transponder responses with no-EPC value are now handled correctly (Issue #2)
- Reserved memory bank is no longer valid for selectBank parameter (Issue #4)
- various bug fixes to get the platform dll to deploy correctly to each platform specific project. Added missing commands to the core dll (.hc, .hd, .hs, .lk, .mt)
Three dlls TechnologySolutions.Rfid.AsciiProtocol.Core.dll (portable), TechnologySolutions.Rfid.AsciiProtocol.Extensions.dll (portable), TechnologySolutions.Rfid.AsciiProtocol.Platform.dll
- No longer a need to register platform specific ReaderConnectionManager
- LibraryConfiguration.ConfigureForReader will now return null for an unknown reader use
LibraryConfiguration.Current = LibraryConfiguration.ConfigureForReader(serial, version) ?? LibraryConfiguration.Default to ensure not null
Beta release of Technology Solutions ASCII Protocol
This package has no dependencies.