Install-Package TrialMaker.Licensing.Preview -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package TrialMaker.Licensing.Preview --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="TrialMaker.Licensing.Preview" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add TrialMaker.Licensing.Preview --version 1.0.0
#r "nuget: TrialMaker.Licensing.Preview, 1.0.0"
// Install TrialMaker.Licensing.Preview as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=TrialMaker.Licensing.Preview&version=1.0.0 // Install TrialMaker.Licensing.Preview as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=TrialMaker.Licensing.Preview&version=1.0.0
- Supports .NET Framework 4.0 and higher.
- Super easy integration with signed and secured library.
- Provides a simplified yet powerful licensing model as compared to other libraries.
- Generates secure free-trial licenses with configurable trial periods.
- Encrypts licenses with strong military grade AES-256 encryption.
- Generates unique Hardware IDs per customer for license validation.
- Generates hardware-locked trial and premium licenses based on clients' Hardware IDs.
- Generates unique license keys based on clients' Hardware IDs.
- Supports activation of single and multiple devices with individual licenses.
- Organizes multiple products and their licenses automagically.
- Prevents multiple free-trial uses with its Proof Of Use (POU) feature.
- Determines whether clients have backdated their System Date/Time even when offline.
- Ability to restrict or limit the number of trial uses, e.g. 12 times (daily or till expiry).
- Ability to restrict or limit the usage time per running instance.
- Provides support for premium license activation using its own License Generator utility.
- Lets you provide a direct link to your product's purchase page to be launched after expiry.
- Includes other additional properties and methods for handling licenses and license validation tasks.
- Very low memory footprint and impressively fast license validation tasks (refer to demo).
- Designed for both lightweight and enterprise applications.
✔️ Security checks
- All the core classes have been sealed to prevent inheritance.
- The library has been strong-named, obfuscated, and signed to prevent tampering.
- Licenses are generated using a secured cryptographic key to prevent any third-party license regeneration.
- Each product requires a unique Product ID, preventing anyone from recreating a similar product or its derived licenses. This also prevents anyone with the sources from generating licenses of a particular product.
- The Proof Of Use (POU) feature prevents multiple free-trials once licenses have expired.
- The License Generator utility (included on purchase) has also been secured and signed to prevent disassembling.
- The complete source code is also provided separately for developers or teams who would like to extend the library with features such as server license validation, activation, and management.
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.