See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Tellurian.Geospatial -Version 1.1.1
dotnet add package Tellurian.Geospatial --version 1.1.1
<PackageReference Include="Tellurian.Geospatial" Version="1.1.1" />
paket add Tellurian.Geospatial --version 1.1.1
#r "nuget: Tellurian.Geospatial, 1.1.1"
// Install Tellurian.Geospatial as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Tellurian.Geospatial&version=1.1.1 // Install Tellurian.Geospatial as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Tellurian.Geospatial&version=1.1.1
Strongly typed object model for geospatial calculations and transformations.
Released under MIT license 2019.
Types for basic calculations of dictances etc. and building blocks for more advanced spatial algorithms.
- Angle represening 0 ⇐ degrees < 360 and radians 0 ⇐ radians < 2Π.
- Distance reprenting zero or positive distances in meters and kilometers.
- Position with Latitude and Longitude representing a two dimensional location on earth surface. The user must decide on which datum a position is expressed, for exampe WGS 84, ETRS 89 or similar.
- Speed representing a zero or positive speed in m/s and km/h.
- Stretch between two Positions representing propertes for stretches on earth surface, ie. distance, direction, on track distance etc.
Each of these objects has value safe initializers and useful methods for calculating distances, angles etc. They are also serializable with the DataContractSerializer.
Types and methods for transforming between cartesian and planar coordinates.
- EarthEllipsoid represents the form of the earth. There are a few preconfigured earth ellipsiods: Grs80 and Wgs84. You can easy create other.
- MapProjection represents how coordinates are mapped to the earth. There are a few preconfigured: Utm32-35, and specific for Sweden: Sweref99TM and Rt90.
- GridCoordinate represents a planar coordinate.
- GaussKrügerTransformer uses the objects above to transform between cartesian and planar coordinates.
The method for calculating distances between Positions is pluggable because applications have different requirements regarding precision and speed of calculation. The following DistanceCalculator is included:
- HaversineDistanceCalculator is a fast calculation that is suitable for distances down to decimeters, suitable for tracking of movable objects. This is also the default DistanceCalculator.
This implementation uses part of Latitude/longitude spherical geodesy tools
MIT Licence (c) Chris Veness 2002-2019
Implementation of the GaussKrügerTransformer is based on formulas from Swedish Land Survey (Lantmäteriet)
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
1.1.1: Added + operators for Distance and Speed. Updated nuspec.
1.1.0: Refactored all objects are now structs and most parameters are by reference.
1.0.0: First production version.