Xamarin. SfListView. WPF
Syncfusion ListView for Xamarin.Forms is a feature rich list control that renders a set of data items with views or custom templates. It has many features like grouping, sorting, filtering, paging, swiping, multiple selection, dragging and dropping, and layout types. This control has also been optimized to work with large amounts of data.
• Data sources: Built-in support to load data from most of the popular data sources, and support to sort, group, and filter out of the box.
• Layouts: Supports two different layouts to show list view items. The linear layout arranges items in a single column, whereas the grid layout arranges items in a predefined number of columns.
• Templating: Host any view or control and customize it. Each list view item can also be customized, allowing dynamic selection of UI for each item.
• Swiping: Associate swipe views with custom actions. Swipe views are displayed by swiping from left to right or right to left over an item.
• Horizontal list view: Load data in vertical and horizontal orientations.
• Selection: Built-in support for selection with single, multiple, and none modes.
• Sorting: Sort data programmatically. Custom sorting logic is also supported.
• Grouping: Group by a property from the code, freeze group headers in view, and also use custom grouping logic. The group caption can also be customized by adding views such as images, text, and more.
• Filtering: Set predicates to easily filter and view data as needed.
• Header and footer support: Support to freeze a header and footer or make it scrollable. Header and footer can be customized by adding any view such as an image, text, and more.
• Item reordering: Reorder items by dragging them either with a long press or from the drag indicator view. Items’ appearances can also be customized while dragging.
• Autofit items: Dynamically change the size of items to enhance readability.
• Pull to refresh: Refresh the data source at run time by performing pull-to-refresh action
• Load more: Load more data at run time automatically or manually when the end of a list is reached. Also load more data manually at the top of the list. The loading indicator and load more buttons can also be customized.
• Paging: List view items can be paged using data pager control that supports interactive manipulation of data.
Note: This package needs to be installed in all Xamarin.Forms projects (PCL/.NET Standard, Android, iOS, UWP and macOS).
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/xamarin-ui-controls/xamarin-listview?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2020 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfListView.WPF -Version 22.214.171.124
dotnet add package Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfListView.WPF --version 126.96.36.199
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfListView.WPF" Version="188.8.131.52" />
paket add Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfListView.WPF --version 184.108.40.206
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfListView.WPF:
This repository contains the Syncfusion Xamarin UI control’s samples and the guide to use them.
Read more about the GitHub Usage information on our documentation.