Syncfusion BulletGraph for WindowsForms control, developed as a complement for the dashboard gauges and meters. The bullet graph features a single, primary measure (for example, current year-to-date revenue) and compares that measure to one or more other measures to enrich its meaning (for example, compared to a target). It also has the ability to display the measures in a qualitative range of performance such as poor, satisfactory, and good.
• Ticks: Ticks are scale indicators used to specify values on a quantitative scale.
• Label: A quantitative scale label specifies the numeric value according to the major ticks in the range of a scale.
• Caption: The caption for a bullet graph is used to specify a unique label describing the value represented in a bullet graph.
• Range: A qualitative range is a visual element that starts and ends at specified values.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/winforms-ui-controls/bullet-graph?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.
- Syncfusion.Licensing (>= 18.104.22.168)