The simple statsd client for .Net is a robust, easy-to-use way of feeding metrics into a statsd-compatible server. You can use it to log counts, timings and gauges.
* Log counts, timings and gauges
* Has an additional API that uses dynamics to create and submit stats
* Fault-tolerant client that can be configured to fail silently (with a warning) if misconfigured
* IStatsdClient interface for easy mocking in unit tests
* Allows for customisation of every output stat to do things like screen metrics before sending
* Supports a user-defined prefix to prepend to every metric
.Net 4.0 and 4.5 Users:
* Use the StatsdExtensions to define metrics without having to manipulate strings
* The dynamic stats builder interface provides a cleaner alternative to creating and logging metrics
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package StatsdCsharpClient -Version 1.0.1
dotnet add package StatsdCsharpClient --version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="StatsdCsharpClient" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add StatsdCsharpClient --version 1.0.1
* Added support for .net 3.5 and .net 4.0 users
This package has no dependencies.
GitHub repositories (1+)
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on StatsdCsharpClient:
A high-performance stats collection service that feeds into Graphite and aimed at small- to large-scale windows environments.