dotnet add package SlideView --version 1.4.2
NuGet\Install-Package SlideView -Version 1.4.2
<PackageReference Include="SlideView" Version="1.4.2" />
paket add SlideView --version 1.4.2
#r "nuget: SlideView, 1.4.2"
// Install SlideView as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SlideView&version=1.4.2 // Install SlideView as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SlideView&version=1.4.2
This library contains many controls inspired by the official Facebook app on Windows Phone.
You will find several controls :
- The SlideView, a control allowing to slide between panels (2 or many more)
- The SlideApplicationFrame, a control to use at top app level and packaged to display 3 panels with navigation occuring in the middle panel
- The AutoHideBar, a control which is displayed when scrolling up in a list, and hidden when scrolling down
Compatible with :
- Windows Phone Silverlight 7.1 / 8.0 / 8.1
- Windows Phone 8.1 (Store Apps)
Please see the project website for more information, samples and how to use : https://slideview.codeplex.com/.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap was computed. uap10.0 was computed.|
|Windows Phone||wp was computed. wp7 is compatible. wp75 was computed. wp8 is compatible. wp81 is compatible. wpa81 is compatible.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Fixed a bug when slide interactions are deactivated (https://slideview.codeplex.com/workitem/35393)
- Added a few property/event to the SlideApplicationFrame :
o SelectedPanelIndexChanged event to be notified when the user changes the selected panel (https://slideview.codeplex.com/workitem/35355)
o ToggleHeaderVisibility method to toggle the header visibility (https://slideview.codeplex.com/workitem/35387)