The SharedMemory class library provides a set of C# classes that utilise a memory-mapped file for fast low-level inter-process communication (IPC) - specifically for sharing data between processes.
* a lock-free FIFO circular buffer
* a simple fixed-size generic shared memory array class
* an implementation of a shared memory buffer for read/write.
* support for memory-mapped files in .NET 3.5 and .NET 4
* fast generic structure reading/writing
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package SharedMemory -Version 1.1.4
dotnet add package SharedMemory --version 1.1.4
<PackageReference Include="SharedMemory" Version="1.1.4" />
paket add SharedMemory --version 1.1.4
1. Implemented basic memory-mapped file support for .NET 3.5
2. Added generic FastStructure class for fast reading/writing of structures (using emitted IL with DynamicMethod)
3. Fixed offset bug in CircularBuffer.Read/Write(IntPtr, int, int)
1. Improved usage consistency by changing Buffer.Open to protected (breaking change)
2. BufferReadWrite now opens buffer in constructor
3. CircularBuffer now opens in constructor
4. Added read/write single structure overloads to CircularBuffer
5. Added XML documentation to NuGet package
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on SharedMemory:
Hosting environment for dynamic client side development based on DNX
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.