A client library for interfacing with the SendGrid APIs, including the Event API. This is an updated and refactored version of the SendGrid package.
• Fixes for re-serializing the EventData object (for example, to drop the Event into a Windows Azure Queue for processing).
• Added Windows Phone 8.1 / Universal Apps support.
• BREAKING: The "Deliver" method has been changed to "DeliverAsync" and is now async-only. This is an intentional change so that you have to update your code, since these are high-latency calls.
• Integrates some of the changes from the official library, including a dependence on our flavor of their new SMTPAPI library.
• Improvements to attachment handling thanks to HakanL.
• Fixes several issues with Events not processing properly due to malformed requests coming from SendGrid.
• Fixes an issue where the Web transport was using the wrong URL.
• Fixes an issue where additional custom Headers were not being attached to an e-mail.
• Now includes a Portable Class Library for use in Silverlight 5 and Windows Phone 8. Use the Web transport for delivery.
• BREAKING: Changed some EventData properties to be clearer on what they are for.
• Added new EventData properties for SendGrid's updated payloads.
• Added support for handling most of SendGrid's issues with sending malformed v1 & v2 Event payloads.
• Replaced RestSharp with HttpClient.
• Changed the EventData.Status property to a string to fix event data errors.
• Fixed TransportEncoding support.
• Better EventStream handling.
• Update to ensure the stream passed into the Events API is always readable.
Portable Class Library (MonoAndroid 0.0, MonoTouch 0.0, Silverlight 5.0, Windows 8.0, WindowsPhone 8.0, WindowsPhoneApp 8.1)