Recaptcha for .NET allows a developer to easily integrate Google's Recaptcha service (the most popular captcha control) in an ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET MVC web application.
The primary features of the library are:
* Renders recaptcha control with appropriate options.
* Verifies user's answer to recaptcha's challenge.
* Supports ASP.NET 4.0 and 4.5.
* Compatible with ASP.NET MVC 4.
Recpatcha for .NET has the best and most up-to-date documentation available:
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package RecaptchaNet -Version 1.3.0
dotnet add package RecaptchaNet --version 1.3.0
<PackageReference Include="RecaptchaNet" Version="1.3.0" />
paket add RecaptchaNet --version 1.3.0
This is a consolidation release with following changes / new features:
1. You can now verify a user's response to recpatcha challenge asynchronously using the new "await" keyword.
2. By default, recpacha control uses the current UI culture's language. With this release, you can now set it manually if you want.
3. The package adds the RecpatchaNet.ReadMe.txt file to your project to help you get started as quickly as possible.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on RecaptchaNet:
N2 Part for adding a Form.
Provides a controller that is ready for MVC application to manage user authentication and registration. Github source: https://github.com/vndevpro/SecurityUsers
This is testing of reCaptha for Nuget lib
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.