Use these extensions to build Xamarin.Forms applications with Prism and Unity.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Prism.Unity.Forms -Version 126.96.36.199-pre
dotnet add package Prism.Unity.Forms --version 188.8.131.52-pre
<PackageReference Include="Prism.Unity.Forms" Version="184.108.40.206-pre" />
paket add Prism.Unity.Forms --version 220.127.116.11-pre
#r "nuget: Prism.Unity.Forms, 18.104.22.168-pre"
// Install Prism.Unity.Forms as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Prism.Unity.Forms&version=22.214.171.124-pre&prerelease // Install Prism.Unity.Forms as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Prism.Unity.Forms&version=126.96.36.199-pre&prerelease
* .NET Standard Support
* Added method to clear all errors on ErrorsContainer
* Add capability to DelegateCommand's ObservesProperty to observe properties of complex types
`ObservesProperty(() => Property.NestedProperty.NestedPoperty)`
* Fixed #683: .NET Standard support
* Fixed #765: Deep linking within a NavigationPage results in an incorrect ContentPage Title on Android
* Fixed #1008: NavigationParameters: Not possible to specify parent type as generic parameter T
* Fixed #1024: XF: NavigationService swallowing Exceptions
* Fixed #1025: Xamarin.Forms deprecated the Device.OS property in favor of the RuntimePlatform property.
* Fixed #1027: Support macOS
* Fixed #1044: When Detail of MasterDetailPage is null, Modal Navigation is possible
* Fixed #1045: When calling NavigateAsync with NavigationPage, old page's Destroy on the stack is not called
* Fixed #1046: When calling DeepLink from Navigation Stack, the second page becomes Modal navigation
* Fixed #1054: When deep linking within NavigationPage, page order is reversed
* Fixed #1063: Master of MasterDetailPage will not be destroyed
* Fixed #1085: Error occurs if null path is specified in EventToCommandBehavior
* Fixed #1089: DebugLogger does not work in nuget-package
* Fixed #1132: Prism Forms Modularity extension methods
* Fixed #1133: IModuleCatalog AddModule returns wrong type
* Fixed #1139: Modularity Enhancements
* Fixed #1076: IActiveAware not working when ContentPage (as child of a TabbedPage) is wrapped into a NavigationPage
* deprecated OnPlatform methods
* added DeviceRuntimePlatform property - this mimics the XF API and returns a string
* added RuntimePlatform property which returns an Enum of type RuntimePlatform and wraps the XF string-based values
* deprecated the RegisterTypeForNavigationOnPlatform signature that requires explicit platform parameters
* added new signature that accepts new IPlatform objects
# TabbedPage Navigation Behavior Change - BREAKING
## Current Behavior (v6.3.0)
`NavigateAsync("TabbedPage/ViewA/ViewB")` will select the tab ViewA in the TabbedPage if it exists, then continue navigating. If ViewA does not exist as a tab, then you will continue to navigate as expected.
`NavigateAsync("TabbedPage/NavigationPage/ViewA/ViewB")` would search the TabbedPage for the first instance of a tab that was a NavigationPage, then navigate within the Navigation page the remaining ViewA and ViewB pages. This provided the ability to deep link into a tab's nested navigation page, but there was no way to opt-out of this behavior.
Also, the INavigationAware methods did not get called to all tabs meaning that you would be responsible for forwarding any parameters to all your tabs.
## New Behavior
`NavigateAsync("TabbedPage/ViewA/ViewB")` will **no longer** select any tabs, but rather continue processing the navigation as separate pages on the navigation stack.
If you wish to select a tab, you will now use a parameter called "selectedTab" to indicate which tab you would like to select.
This will navigate to the TabbedPage, selected the "MiddleTab" and continue navigating ViewA and ViewB onto the navigation stack.
For tabs that are wrapped inside a NavigationPage, you can use the "|" symbol to indicate the hierarchy.
There is a constant in the `KnownNavigationParameters` called `SelectedTab` that you can use instead of a string.
This will search each tab to see if it is a navigation page and if the first page on the stack matches "MiddleTab". This is much more flexible than the existing behavior as before it would take the first instance of the NavigationPage found. Now you can choose which tab exactly.
Some INavigationAware methods are now fired on all Tabs:
- OnNavigatingTo will be invoked on the TabbedPage and ALL TABS.
- OnNavigatedTo will be invoked on the TabbedPage and only the SELECTED TAB.
- OnNavigatedFrom will be invoked on the TabbedPage and only the SELECTED TAB.
**Note**: the parameter key `selectedTab` is now a reserved parameter name. Similar to a reserved keyword in C#. If you use this in your app as a key, you may experience undesired behavior.
**Note**: At this time there is no native support for deep linking into a Tab that is a navigation page. Please let me know if you need this functionality.
NuGet packages (32)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Prism.Unity.Forms:
Common application functionality and features to be shared across the framework
[DEPRECATED] Please use Prism.Plugin.Popups instead. Prism Unity Plugin for Xamarin Forms to provide Popup Navigation
The home module contains common functionality and essetntials required to build an app home page
The around me module contains functionality for viwing facilities by proximity
The facilities module contains common functionality for browsing and viewing facilities
GitHub repositories (8)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Prism.Unity.Forms:
Samples that demonstrate how to use various Prism features with Xamarin.Forms
SettingsView for Xamarin.Forms
XML, NEWS, RSS & Scrapping Reader maked in Xamarin, for educational purpose.
AiForms.Effects for Xamarin.Forms
Xamarin.Forms goodlooking UI sample