- User-oriented API for Selenium Webdriver (code like speak common English)
- Ajax support (Smart implicit waiting and retry mechanism)
- PageObjects support (all elements are lazy-evaluated objects)
- Automatic driver management (no need to install and setup driver for quick local execution)
Tests with Selene can be built either in a simple straightforward "selenide' style or with PageObjects composed from Widgets i.e. reusable element components.
Install-Package NSelene -Version 1.0.0-alpha03
dotnet add package NSelene --version 1.0.0-alpha03
<PackageReference Include="NSelene" Version="1.0.0-alpha03" />
paket add NSelene --version 1.0.0-alpha03
- added `SeleneElement#Type(string keys)`, i.e. `S(selector).Type(text)`
- with wait for visibility built in
- changed in `SeleneElement#SendKeys(string keys)`, i.e. `S(selector).SendKeys(keys)`
- the wait from Be.Visible to Be.InDom
- to enable its usage for file upload
- but can break some tests, where the "wait for visibility" is needed in context of "typing text"
- this should be fixed in further versions
- Selenium.WebDriver (>= 3.141.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.