HTML-to-PDF converter component for C# (.NET) based on WkHtmlToPdf utility. Generates pretty-looking PDF documents from .NET application by HTML-layout.
See the version list below for details.
- hotfix for wkhtmltopdf "temp files not removed" issue: when stdin/stdout is used wkhtmltopdf creates temp files anyway and it doesn't remove output PDF temp file. To workaround this issue PdfGenerator will use own temp files for this case.
- added batch mode (BeginBatch/EndBatch): reuse the same wkhtmltopdf.exe process for processing several HTML templates (20%-30% faster). This feature requires commercial license key.
- some code refactoring for better maintainability
- added workaround for "Exit with code 1 due to network error" wkhtmltopdf issue: when "--load-error-handling" or "--load-media-error-handling" set to "ignore" (or "skip") wkhtmltopdf generates PDF output but process is exited with code = 1 and as result WkHtmlToPdfException is thrown. Now this case is handled correctly (exception is not thrown if PDF is generated).
- now NReco.PdfGenerator.dll is a signed (strongly named) assembly
- added GeneratePdfFromFiles overload that accepts several HTML files for generating one resulting PDF
- added TempFilesPath property that allows to set custom location for temp files (useful in cases if TEMP folder is not accessible for write by ASP.NET process).
- fixed header/footer issue (ignored) when TOC/Cover options are enabled
- WkHtmlToPdf tool upgraded to version 0.12.2.1 (released January 19, 2015). NOTE: this version of wkhtmltopdf requires Visual C++ 2013 runtime libraries installed (Redistributable package for VS 2013 - x86 version).
This package has no dependencies.