dotnet add package NLog.Contrib.Targets.WebSocketServer --version 1.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package NLog.Contrib.Targets.WebSocketServer -Version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="NLog.Contrib.Targets.WebSocketServer" Version="1.0.0"> <PrivateAssets>all</PrivateAssets> <IncludeAssets>runtime; build; native; contentfiles; analyzers</IncludeAssets> </PackageReference>
paket add NLog.Contrib.Targets.WebSocketServer --version 1.0.0
#r "nuget: NLog.Contrib.Targets.WebSocketServer, 1.0.0"
// Install NLog.Contrib.Targets.WebSocketServer as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NLog.Contrib.Targets.WebSocketServer&version=1.0.0 // Install NLog.Contrib.Targets.WebSocketServer as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NLog.Contrib.Targets.WebSocketServer&version=1.0.0
NLog.Contrib.Targets.WebSocketServer is a NLog target that instead of writing on a file, or showing the log on the console, broadcast the log entries to the connected websocket connections.
- Fully integrated with NLog: it does not require changes in your application code beyond the configuration.
- Self-hosted: it does not need IIS or any hosting framework, WebSocketListener is socket based.
- Mono compatible: Both NLog and WebSocketListener are compatible with Mono.
- Subscribe to Regular Expressions: Is it possible to send a message throug the WebSocket connection to indicate the expression to which you want to subscribe. Only log entries matching that regex will be sent.
- Scalable: NLog and WebSocketListener components are decoupled by a producer-consumer pattern, so NLog will append the log entries to WebSocketServerTarget in O(1) time always, and another thread/threads are responsible of distributing that log entry to the clients. Still, if the component has a big number of connected clients, it may interfere with your application performance. See the MaxConnectedClients configuration setting.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net451 is compatible. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Microsoft.Tpl.Dataflow (>= 4.5.24)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 7.0.1)
- NLog (>= 4.0.1)
- vtortola.WebSocketListener (>= 2.1.8)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.