Driver. Core. signed
(Unofficial) Signed Core Component of the MongoDB .NET Driver. The containing assembly was generated by signing the officially published MongoDB.Driver.Core.dll.
Install-Package MongoDB.Driver.Core.signed -Version 2.11.2
dotnet add package MongoDB.Driver.Core.signed --version 2.11.2
<PackageReference Include="MongoDB.Driver.Core.signed" Version="2.11.2" />
paket add MongoDB.Driver.Core.signed --version 2.11.2
- DnsClient (>= 1.3.1)
- MongoDB.Bson.signed (>= 2.11.2)
- MongoDB.Libmongocrypt.signed (>= 1.0.0)
- NETStandard.Library (>= 1.6.1)
- SharpCompress (>= 0.23.0)
- System.Buffers (>= 4.4.0)
- System.Collections.Specialized (>= 4.0.1)
- System.Diagnostics.TextWriterTraceListener (>= 4.0.0)
- System.Diagnostics.TraceSource (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Net.NameResolution (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Net.Security (>= 4.3.2)
- System.Security.SecureString (>= 4.0.0)
- System.Threading.Thread (>= 4.3.0)
NuGet packages (6)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on MongoDB.Driver.Core.signed:
(Unofficial) Signed .NET driver for MongoDB. The containing assembly was generated by signing the officially published MongoDB.Driver.dll.
Provides the MongoDB implementation for data context and associated commands. Typically used areas and classes/interfaces/services: - MongoDataContext. Kephas Framework ("stone" in aramaic) aims to deliver a solid infrastructure for applications and application ecosystems.
(Unofficial) Signed GridFS Component of the Official MongoDB .NET Driver. The containing assembly was generated by signing the officially published MongoDB.Driver.GridFS.dll.
A lightweight back-end framework and utilities kit based on MongoDB/Redis
This package contains dto classes exposed on the REST services as well as some general purpose extensions on various types.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on MongoDB.Driver.Core.signed:
WorkflowEngine.NET - component that adds workflow in your application. It can be fully integrated into your application, or be in the form of a specific service (such as a web service).