Mobiscroll package for jqMobi
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Mobiscroll-jqMobi -Version 2.6.0
dotnet add package Mobiscroll-jqMobi --version 2.6.0
<PackageReference Include="Mobiscroll-jqMobi" Version="2.6.0" />
paket add Mobiscroll-jqMobi --version 2.6.0
- Changed: Refactored method calls resulting in smaller file size.
- Changed: New wheel format using arrays instead of objects to maintain the order of items. Old wheel format is still supported, but deprecated. See documentation for details.
- Changed: Cleaned up css.
- Changed: position method is now public.
- Changed: Remove setInterval which was running to get update the actual position of a moving wheel. Position is now dynamically calculated only when needed.
- Changed: Performance improved when calendar is updated when moving the wheels on the scroller.
- Added: Month and year can be changed sepparately in the header.
- Added: Month and year order in calendar header is now controlled by the 'dateOrder' setting (#122).
- Added: Tabs for calendar, date, and time controls. Displaying tabs can be automatical (if there is not enough space for all the controls), always on, or always off.
- Added: Custom color for marked sign and event background.
- Added: Different styling for marked days (colored bottom line).
- Added: Dutch translation (Thanks to Sven-Depondt - https://github.com/Sven-Depondt).
- Added: Turkish translation (Thanks to Metin Gökhan Ünal).
- Added: Japanese translation (Thanks to Johnny Shields - https://github.com/johnnyshields).
- Fixed: Firefox / IE display bug, wheel groups were shown under each other, even if there was enough space (#104).
- Fixed: Form fields remained disabled in Firefox if page was reloaded before hiding mobiscroll (#126).
- Fixed: Call stopPropagation on move event to make it work correctly with iScroll (or similar libraries) (#14).
- Fixed: settings property is now correctly exposed (object reference is kept).
- Fixed: "dayOfWeek: " was not working for marked days.
- Fixed: Date passed to the onDayChange event was not always correct.
- Fixed: In multiselect mode old checkmarks were not removed when setValue method was called (#129).
- Fixed: "°K" changed to "K" on unit wheel (#124).
- Fixed: Added "-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;" to some elements to prevent animation glitches in webkit.
- Fixed: css function returned NaN for margin in outerWidth function.
This package has no dependencies.