See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Microsoft.Data.Services --version 5.0.2
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Data.Services -Version 5.0.2
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Data.Services" Version="5.0.2" />
paket add Microsoft.Data.Services --version 5.0.2
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Data.Services, 5.0.2"
// Install Microsoft.Data.Services as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.Services&version=5.0.2 // Install Microsoft.Data.Services as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.Services&version=5.0.2
Fully-featured server API for responding to OData queries and consuming/producing OData payloads. Supports OData v3. Targets .NET 4.0. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Microsoft.Data.Services.Client (= 5.0.2)
NuGet packages (12)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Data.Services:
Server API for responding to OData queries and consuming/producing OData payloads based on entity framework version 6.0 or higher Supports OData v3. Targets .NET 4.0.
eXpress Persistent Objects (XPO) is an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool that handles all aspects of database creation and object persistence, allowing you to concentrate on your application's business logic. With XPO, you can build applications that work with multiple database systems without making any changes to your code. More than a dozen of today's most popular database engines are supported, including MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL and Oracle.
MongoDB OData provider
This assembly sets up and delivers the OData and WCF webservices.
GitHub repositories (5)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Data.Services:
NuGet Gallery is a package repository that powers https://www.nuget.org. Use this repo for reporting NuGet.org issues.
The Azure Automation PowerShell ISE Add-On makes it easy to author and test your runbooks in your local PowerShell ISE
Hawk protocol implementation for .NET
• Fixes NuGet packages to have explicit version dependencies
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client binaries did not work correctly on Silverlight hosted in Chrome
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client did not send the correct DataServiceVersion header when following a nextlink
• Allows "True" and "False" to be recognized boolean values in ATOM (note that this is more relaxed than the OData spec, but there were known cases where servers were serializing "True" and "False")
• Fixes a bug where EdmLib would fail validation for attribute names that are not SimpleIdentifiers
• Fixes a bug where nullable action parameters were still required to be in the payload
• Fixes a bug where the FeedAtomMetadata annotation wasn't being attached to the feed even when EnableAtomMetadataReading was set to true
• Fixes a bug where projections involving more than eight columns would fail if the EF Oracle provider was being used
• Fixes a bug where a DateTimeOffset could not be materialized from a v2 JSON Verbose value
• Fixes a race condition in the WCF Data Services server bits when using reflection to get property values
• Fixes an error message that wasn't getting localized correctly
• Fixes a bug where the message quotas set in the client and server were not being propagated to ODataLib