Install-Package Microsoft.Azure.Management.BatchAI -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package Microsoft.Azure.Management.BatchAI --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Azure.Management.BatchAI" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add Microsoft.Azure.Management.BatchAI --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Azure.Management.BatchAI, 2.0.0"
// Install Microsoft.Azure.Management.BatchAI as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Azure.Management.BatchAI&version=2.0.0 // Install Microsoft.Azure.Management.BatchAI as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Azure.Management.BatchAI&version=2.0.0
Provides management capabilities for Azure Batch AI.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
This version uses 2018-05-01 BatchAI API specification which introduced the following braking changes:
1. Clusters, FileServers must be created under a workspace;
2. Jobs must be created under an experiment;
3. Clusters, FileServers and Jobs do not accept location during creation and belong to the same location as the parent workspace;
4. Clusters, FileServers and Jobs do not support tags;
5. BatchAIManagementClient.Usage renamed to BatchAIManagementClient.Usages;
6. Job priority changed a type from int to an enum;
7. File.IsDirectory is replaced with File.FileType;
8. Job.Priority and JobCreateParameters.Priority is replaced with SchedulingPriority;
9. Removed unsupported MountSettings.FileServerType attribute;
10. OutputDirectory.Type unsupported attribute removed;
11. OutputDirectory.CreateNew attributes removed, BatchAI will always create output directories if they not exist;
12. SetupTask.RunElevated attribute removed, the setup task is always executed under root.
1. Added support to workspaces to group Clusters, FileServers and Experiments and remove limit on number of allocated resources;
2. Added support for experiment to group jobs and remove limit on number of jobs;
3. Added support for configuring /dev/shm for jobs which use docker containers;
4. Added first class support for generic MPI jobs;
5. Added first class support for Horovod jobs.