Utilize Windows Imaging Architecture (WIA) to capture and acquire images from scanners, digital cameras, and video streaming devices. Programmatically control devices or use the default WIA driver dialog to control the captured image's color, resolution, size, and more.
With the LEADTOOLS WIA package, you can:
• Control any scanner, digital camera, or streaming video device that has a WIA driver
• Acquire images from a specified source
• Use the default user-interface included with the WIA driver
• Determine the currently selected device type at runtime
• Enumerate all available WIA devices and enumerate all child items for certain specified parent item
• Create your own user-interface to provide your users with a consistent look and feel with all deveices
• Bypass the user-interface entirely for completely automated tasks or batch scanning
• Control the type of image that is acquired (black & white, halftone, grayscale, or color) as supported by the device)
• Control the resolution (dpi), position, size, and orientation of the acquired image
• Use the Automated Document Feeder for single and multi-page scans, including support for duplex scanning
• Use selection dialogs to allow selection of WIA source, or select among multiple WIA sources via code
• Specify memory- or file-transfer mode when acquiring from a WIA device
• Use compression for both memory and file transfer modes. The scanned data can be compressed using JPEG, JBIG, JPEG 2000, PNG, RLE, or CCITT G3/G4
• Get and set WIA 1.0 and 2.0 properties that the WIA device driver supports
• Use WIA in multi-threaded applications
This is just a small part of a large technology offering called LEADTOOLS. To see all that LEADTOOLS has to offer, go to https://www.leadtools.com/
• All - https://bitly.im/leadtools_all
Install-Package Leadtools.Wia -Version 188.8.131.52
dotnet add package Leadtools.Wia --version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="Leadtools.Wia" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add Leadtools.Wia --version 18.104.22.168
#r "nuget: Leadtools.Wia, 22.214.171.124"
// Install Leadtools.Wia as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Leadtools.Wia&version=126.96.36.199 // Install Leadtools.Wia as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Leadtools.Wia&version=188.8.131.52
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.