dotnet add package IronPdf.MacOs.ARM --version 2023.6.10
NuGet\Install-Package IronPdf.MacOs.ARM -Version 2023.6.10
<PackageReference Include="IronPdf.MacOs.ARM" Version="2023.6.10" />
paket add IronPdf.MacOs.ARM --version 2023.6.10
#r "nuget: IronPdf.MacOs.ARM, 2023.6.10"
// Install IronPdf.MacOs.ARM as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=IronPdf.MacOs.ARM&version=2023.6.10 // Install IronPdf.MacOs.ARM as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=IronPdf.MacOs.ARM&version=2023.6.10
IronPDF - Create, Edit, and Read PDFs in .NET Applications
Get Started | Features | How-Tos | Code Examples | Licensing | Free Trial
IronPDF is a library developed and maintained by Iron Software that helps C# Software Engineers to create, edit and extract PDF content in projects in .NET.
IronPDF excels at:
- Adding headers/footers, signatures, attachments, and passwords and security
- Performance optimization: Full Multithreading and Async support
- And many more! Visit our website to see all our code examples and a full list of our 50+ features
IronPDF has cross platform support compatibility with:
- .NET 8, .NET 7, .NET 6, .NET 5, and .NET Core, Standard, and Framework
- Windows, macOS, Linux, Docker, Azure, and AWS
Additionally, our API reference and full licensing information can easily be found on our website.
Installing the IronPDF NuGet package is quick and easy, please install the package like this:
PM> Install-Package IronPdf
Once installed, you can get started by adding
using IronPdf to the top of your C# code. Here is a sample HTML to PDF example to get started:
// HTML to PDF using IronPdf; var renderer = new ChromePdfRenderer(); // Instantiates Chrome Renderer var pdf = renderer.RenderHtmlAsPdf(" <h1> ~Hello World~ </h1> Made with IronPDF!"); pdf.SaveAs("html_saved.pdf"); // Saves our PdfDocument object as a PDF
And another option is to create from URL to PDF:
// URL to PDF using IronPdf; var renderer = new ChromePdfRenderer(); // Instantiates Chrome Renderer // To include elements that are usually removed to save ink during printing we choose screen renderer.RenderingOptions.CssMediaType = IronPdf.Rendering.PdfCssMediaType.Screen; var pdf = renderer.RenderUrlAsPdf("https://ironpdf.com/"); pdf.SaveAs("url_saved.pdf");
Licensing & Support Available
For our full list of code examples, tutorials, licensing information, and documentation visit: https://ironpdf.com/
For more support and inquiries, please email us at: email@example.com
- How-To Guides : https://ironpdf.com/how-to/
- Code Examples : https://ironpdf.com/examples/
- API Reference : https://ironpdf.com/object-reference/api/
- Tutorials : https://ironpdf.com/tutorials/
- Licensing : https://ironpdf.com/licensing/
- Live Chat Support : https://ironpdf.com/#helpscout-support
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 is compatible. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- IronPdf.Native.Chrome.MacOS.ARM (>= 2023.6.14948 && < 2023.7.0)
- IronPdf.Slim (= 2023.6.10)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Adds continuous feed option e.g for generating receipt documents!
* Adds a new annotations API, including annotation removal!
* Adds bookmark removal!
* Fixes grayscale option not being applied
* Fixes image compression feature corrupting bitmaps
* Fixes IronPdf crashing in Linux containers
* Fixes memory leak when using CopyPages
* Fixes adding, editing, or merging bookmarks in certain cases
* Fixes signatures sometimes not visible in Adobe Reader signature panel
* Fixes RasterizeToImageFiles not considering page rotation
* Fixes barcode stamps shrinking as they approach page boundary
* Fixes IronPdfEngine Docker IP address issue (now listens on 0.0.0.0)
* Fixes IronPdfEngine headers and footers not working properly
* Improves memory usage and performance by up to 10 percent
* Improves logic for image compression to further optimize size
* Improves out-of-memory error message to be more apparent