Maintained fork from the original project, compiled target to latest framework 4.6 and strong name signing enabled.
Image Processor is an easy to use and extend processing library written in C#. Its fluent API makes common imaging tasks very simple to perform.
Methods include; Resize, Rotate, Rounded Corners, Flip, Crop, Watermark, Filter, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Quality, Format, Vignette, Gaussian Blur, Gaussian Sharpen, and Transparency.
If you use ImageProcessor please get in touch on my twitter @james_m_south.
Feedback is always welcome.
Install-Package ImageProcessor-strong-name -Version 2.3.0
dotnet add package ImageProcessor-strong-name --version 2.3.0
<PackageReference Include="ImageProcessor-strong-name" Version="2.3.0" />
paket add ImageProcessor-strong-name --version 2.3.0
- Added method Resolution to ImageFactory.
- Added resize modes BoxPad and Min.
- Improved output quality of masked images
- Ensured EXIF data is consistent with dimension changes.
- Fixed minor resolution bugs.
- Various performance improvements.
This package has no dependencies.